Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh... My... God!!!

Well, this is about my bad experience with Korean male. Actually I live with my friend. we rent a room in Ajumma house. The fact that you have to know is at that time, Ahjussi (Ajumma's husband) lived with us too. Even we get our room, we have to share the bathroom and the kitchen. And the story goes...

One day, early in the morning, I woke up. I had to pray Subuh. So I wore my jilbab, and run to the bathroom. At that time, I saw the door wasn't locked. It was mean that there was no one inside. So, I tried to open the door. Oh...My...God!!! Astagfirullah.I hate this T_T. actually I dont wanna tell you about this. But I saw Ahjussi defecated while smoked. Ughhhhhh... I just closed the door immediately and said "sorry........". It was really embarrassing. The moral of the story is "always knock the door before you use the bathroom". Since then, I always knock the door. But.... A few days later.... Ahjussi didn't lock the door. Oh..My...God!!! and it happened twice... T_T. It was really shocking. I couldn't understand, why Ahjussi didn't want to lock, at least close the door. When I asked my roommate, she said "i've the same experience with you, but i had better luck with our Ajumma" iksssss....OH...MY... GOD....

Another story happened. In the middle of the night, I went home after helping my friends. I opened the gate, and..... OH..My..GOD... arrrrrrrrggggggg..why does this always happen to me T_T. I saw a male peed in front of Ahjumma's house. hueekkkkkksssss. Either me and him were really in a big shock. He stared at me. Because I've already inside the yard and i was exhausted, i decided to run to Ahjumma's house. He also run to my neighbor house. I heard he told his friends and they laughed together. I wanted to cry, Oh..My..God... and i was wondering why he didn't go to bathroom? whyyyyyyyyy? The moral of the story is "don't go at night during summer". unfortunately, it is unlikely to happen to me since the lab hours force me to come lateT_T.

3 comments:

  1. di kontrakan ku yg lama jg sama mba, lebih parah malah cz d kamar mandinya emang g da kuncinya,,klo aq dlu caranya biar tau ada orang di dalem simpen aja sendal di dpan pintu jadi dari kamar bawa 2 pasang sendal 1 dipake 1 ditengteng tuk dsmpen..alhamdulillah g ada yg buka pintu pas aq gi d dalem..nahh tar bilang aja k ahjussi smpen sendal dluar gituuu...klo dia g mau kynya emang dia mah sengaja kali..hehe..ato solusi berikutnya adalah pindah kontrakan..one room tmpat aq ada yg kosong mba ayoo pindah sini biar aq ada temen..hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as you don't scream while they urinate, I believe everything will be OK.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mb ira : tpi skrg ahjussi nya udha g ada mb. jadinya aman. yg kejadian kedua itu loh, yg bikin tambah shockT_T. untuk pindah kayaknya g dulu mb, nunggu habis kontrak. satu semester lagi mungkin^^. oy, fatima bilang di kaykany di dorm aja, soalnya g ada biaya buat pindahan.

    @om arif : hohoho, before i scream, they already run :p

    ReplyDelete